For Russian version of this blog please visit us on LJ \ Русская версия блога на ЖЖ

Monday, December 10, 2012

RuSTy Po

Hello there! I'm Rusty Po, born at 8 December 2012.  


     I'm terrifyingly kind and awfully hospitable. And I'm waiting you for dinner (as piece de resistance of course) ^___^ 

I hate being photographed - always come up oddly and strange, seem small and gnarly. But actually I'm handsome! Metro-sexual but with a little unshaven, about one feet high (30 cm sitting), not every bear can say so about himself.  My proud are my ears and snow-white smile and of course perfect manicure - even ladies feel envy about it!

Nooo! NO PHOTO!

P.S. These nasty paparazzi finally got me!    >:-[]




Big red eye - Wool-bulb, green - glass bead, mohair Неmbold, claws - plastic, teeth - бисер Czech Republic, inside - linden fillings , sweater (Alpaka wool), collar  (cotton), pants (tweed Harris), glasses (metal, glass),  hat (wool, string).

My new sahib (owner) - Tatyana. (She says I'm her alter-ego).

2 comments:

  1. Ах-ах-ах,красавец мужчина и это щастье мое!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Чудеса на свете есть))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Таня! Я безумно рада, что вы счастливы и да, чудеса на свете есть. "По! практически сбежал от меня не успев даже родиться/проститься, для человека не искушенного Теддиками - это было также удивительным Чудом :))))! Спасибо!!!!!!!!

      Delete